Problems with new users and webclient calendars

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sat Jan 8 15:00:55 CET 2005

Am Freitag, 7. Januar 2005 20:31 schrieb Aurélien Malo:

Hi,

> - With Horde :

Horde webclient is not fully done. It is still wok in progress.

> - With Kontact (mandrake 10.1 version):
> 	- When I add notes, they don't be synchronised with the server and I don't
> know why ?

Use KDE HEAD or upcoming KDE 3.4 beta. Everything is supposed to work with
Kontact included in 3.4 except private DLs on imap.

> - With the free/busy lists : I've heard that with the last kolab 2 version
> they are generated on the server side, if it's right how does it work ?

Please have a look at the architecture document.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany