Authenticate problem client to kolab2 server

Jos vd Snepscheut jos at snepscheut.nl
Fri Jan 7 19:28:56 CET 2005

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Martin Konold [mailto:martin.konold at erfrakon.de]
Verzonden: vrijdag 7 januari 2005 12:58
Aan: kolab-users at kolab.org
Onderwerp: Re: Authenticate problem client to kolab2 server

Am Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2005 23:15 schrieb Jos vd Snepscheut:

Hi,

> After 3 day's I had Kolab2 - server up and running (on "server.domdesk",
IP
> 10.0.0.15), I went into the web interface and configured a user :

Did it work before?
[Jos vd Snepscheut] No this is the first time I I'm installing en (trying)
to use Kolab(2)

> Trying to make contact with the kolab-server I got an Authenticate failure
> (setting up the email account I tried jos at server.domdesk, jos at 10.0.0.15
and
> I had the wizard to search what the server uses for verifying).

> Can you help me? What am I doing wrong? Where can I find more info.

Can the confiugred user use his credentials to log on the web interface?
[Jos vd Snepscheut] Yes no problem there.

Regards,
-- martin

[Jos vd Snepscheut] Thanks for answering to my request.

Greetings Jos.
President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany