Address Book not available in web admin

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Jan 5 19:13:06 CET 2005

Am Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2005 16:02 schrieb Hamish:

Hi Hamish,

> Busy day today! I now have a problem with the address book of the web
> admin interface. I can add addressbook entries fine, but cannot see the
> address book.

You mean you cannot see the new entry in the web admin gui?

Which version are you using? (It works in my installation)

What does slapcat say? Can you find the entry in question there?

Regards,
-- martin
P.S.: I will be away the next 20 hours.

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany