Kolab 1 problem with INBOX "list" permission

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus.pokorra at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 18:42:39 CET 2005

Hello,

I have problems using Kolab 1 on Fedora Core 2.

I have used the Sources from
http://www.erfrakon.de/projects/kolab/download/kolab-server-1.0/
previously to build Kolab 1, and that worked fine for a Fedora Core 1
system.
But now the OpenPKG 2.0.0 does not work with FC2, and is not supported
anymore: Compiling of the gcc rpm fails with a internal compiler
error.
"OpenPKG 2.0 and earlier were pre-FC2 and remain broken."
http://www.intevation.de/pipermail/kolab-users/2004-July/000689.html

So I tried to install the binary releases from zfos.org, both
kolab-20040217-2.0.0 for fedora1 and kolab-20040503-2.1.0 for fedora2.
They install quite fine.
But when I want to setup a personal folder with the Toltec Connector,
I get these messages:

Connecting to <SERVER>...
IMAP4 server found.
STARTTLS successful.
Authenticated user with PLAIN.
ERROR: Unable to list the INBOX for this account.

Now I wonder, if it has to do with the CodeFusion engine, because that
seems to me the only difference between the packages on ZFOS compared
to the 1.0 release on the erfrakon site.

Is that a known problem?
What is the recommended setup?

Thanks for any suggestions and help,

Timo