Cannot post to shared folder

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Jan 5 15:15:52 CET 2005

Am Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2005 11:00 schrieb Hamish:

Hi,

> I am having problems sending to a shared folder. I have maded a shared
> folder called events, now i thought that to post to this folder I could
> just send a mail to events at mydomain.com

Provided you have proper ACLs (post permissions) on the shared folder sending
to +events at mydomain.com should work. (Please not the + sign as a prefix to
the email address)

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany