Installation question

Aaron Siegel aj at siegel-tech.net
Tue Jan 4 20:13:30 CET 2005

Hello

I have been following the kolab/kgroupware project for a couple of years and I
am very intrested in install it on my server.  I do not understand the method
the project uses to distribute kolab.  Do I need to install all the packages
that are on the kolab ftp server?  Most of these packages are already running
on my server do I need to install these specific packages? Have these package
been patched so the will work with the kolab server? Do they install in a
kolab directory?

Thank you
Aaron