Kolab2 & Free/Busy Information using Outlook 2002

0kewl at gmx.de 0kewl at gmx.de
Tue Jan 4 16:08:57 CET 2005

Hi list,

we have managed to install latest Kolab2 release on Suse9.0 which works
quite fine.

The only problem we have is that we are unable to get free/busy information
from Kolab using Outlook 2002. Although we just don't know where to look
exactly, we have found some errors in apache-error.log saying:

[Tue Jan  4 13:25:44 2005] [error] PHP Warning:
dba_open(/kolab/var/kolab/www/freebusy/cache/pfbcache.db,rd): Driver
initialization failed for handler: gdbm: File open error in
/kolab/var/kolab/php/freebusy/freebusycache.class.php on line 144

Any ideas?

Thanks & greetings,

Lars

--
+++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
AKTION für Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben