Disable User

Hamish lists at subvs.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 17:19:27 CET 2005

Hello all,
How would it be possible to disable a user in kolab? We have users that leave,
but we want to keep their mailboxes available for a certain time, but we do
not want them to receive mail. I am not an expert with postfix/ldap it seems
that postfix lookup only looks for alias when deciding what to do with mail.

Would it be possible to just remove the Mail attribute from the user? I would
like to add a wishlist item for this if it is not currently possible, to have
an 'enabled' flag.

Thanks,