IMAP refusals

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Feb 18 07:48:04 CET 2005

Am Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2005 16:23 schrieb Andreas Gungl:

Hi,

> > Feb 17 17:12:11 ls-bs-ts9 <error> imap[3448]: TLS server engine: No CA
> > file specified. Client side certs may not work
>
> That looks like you've skipped the creation of the certificates somehow.

no, this "error" only refers to the fact that we don't support client certs
with Kolab.  Kolab currently only supports password based authentification to
cert autenticated servers.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany