View calendar of other persons

Timo Springmann t.springmann at linet-services.de
Thu Feb 17 17:21:38 CET 2005

Hi,

> > before installing and using kolab2 I would like to know if it's possible
> > for one person to view the calendar of another person.
>
> Provided that the other person sets proper access control entries this is
> indeed a basic use case for Kolab 2.

I installed kolab2 and it seems to work. I createt two users. Now I would like
user1 to see the calendar of user2. So I right-clicked on the calendar
folder, set permissions to "all" for user2. (I'm used to this, because I did
this with normal imap folder many times at our company live system).

After logging in as user2 and trying to subscribe to the calendar folder of
user1 I can't see it. Actually I cannot see any folder I shared with user1.

Which is the way to go?

Timo