View calendar of other persons

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Feb 11 14:58:53 CET 2005

Hi,

So somebody else see your calendar,  you need to set
access permissions on the folder.
You also can have more than one calendar folder.

On Friday 11 February 2005 11:52, Timo Springmann wrote:
> Am Freitag, 11. Februar 2005 11:38 schrieben Sie:
> > Am Friday, 11. February 2005 10:22 schrieb Timo Springmann:
> > > So, will this be possible with kolab and kontact (kde 3.4)?
> >
> > It's possible with that combination of software. Note that there has just
> > been a bug fixed in Kontact which made Kontact crash when defining a
> > folder as Calendar. You should give CVS HEAD a try.

Also note that we recommend the Proko2 releases
for production systems until a lot more testing has gone into CVS HEAD.

> I'll wait until kde 3.4 is done before using kolab/kontact in our
> productive environment.

If you do not want to to wait, go with KDE 3.3 + Proko2 branches or released
tarballs.