Kolab2 and create new users

Hamish lists at subvs.co.uk
Thu Feb 10 18:56:00 CET 2005

On Thursday 10 February 2005 10:20, Axel Schmidat wrote:
> Hi at all,
> I´ve installed the last Kolab2-Server successfully at the first time.
> Now I must create over 150 new users. It´s a hard and long work, if I
> generate the new accounts over the kolab-web-admin. ;-)
> Are there some migrations-tools or scripts, that I can do this
> automatically?

I am also interested in this, if you want some help doing it, please just ask
on this list - there are very helpful people available!

This may help: http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Csvtoldap.pl it will create an
ldif file from csv data - abit easier to create lots of users with, ie from a
spreadsheet - note you will probably need to edit it a bit to make it work
well for yourself. Everyone else, thoughts please - I think this can be
useful for others as well - it will be for me!

Cheers,