postfix does not work with amavis

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Feb 10 07:05:33 CET 2005

Am Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2005 21:11 schrieb digitalphoto:

Hi Joe,

> The system is running on a jail on FreeBSD release 5.3

We currently don't support jails.  The reason for this is that jails on
FreeBSD are not really seperated from each other or the host system as
127.0.0.1 is _shared_

I assume that the host system already occupies ports which are required by
Kolab.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany