Multiple people using same user account

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Feb 9 16:32:34 CET 2005

Am Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2005 15:02 schrieb Hamish:

Hi,

> in the addressbook, which will confuse. Is there a way of hiding users from
> the addressbook? (I doubt it, because my search base is objectclass=*)

Yes, you may hide users from the address book by moving them to the internal
node this is done when creating/editing you may edit the "Account Type". Set
the Account type to "Internal User Account".

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany