Kolab2 and Sunbird

alex alex at swiftnetcomputers.biz
Tue Feb 8 03:35:17 CET 2005

I'm using mozilla calendar (via thunderbird and sunbird) with Kolab2. I
uncommented Dav On in httpd.conf (under templates), and publish to
freebusy. Works perfectly.

Shall put info on wiki.

Alex

Hamish wrote:

>On Monday 07 February 2005 22:02, Martin Konold wrote:
>

>>Am Montag, 7. Februar 2005 16:36 schrieb Jerome Le Beon:
>>
>>Hi Jerome,
>>

>>>The version Mozilla Sunbird, the calendar component from the Mozilla team
>>>is now available (first release 0.2)
>>>
>>>With the application, you can share your calendars with webDAV.
>>>

>>Did you every try to this with Sunbird??
>>

>I would like to try this, if anyone else has some success, please put it on
>the wiki: wiki.kolab.org
>

>>>Does
>>>someone try with Kolab2 ?
>>>

>I will try to get it working and post the results.
>

>>Sharing calendars is a basic functionality of Kolab.
>>
>>Regards,
>>-- martin

If you have any questions, please call me at (941) 423-3076.

Thank you,

Alex Chejlyk
SwiftNet Computer Systems, Inc.
http://www.swiftnetcomputers.biz

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.