Install kolab 1, where get it?

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Thu Feb 3 14:00:36 CET 2005

* Martin Konold <martin.konold at erfrakon.de> [20050120 11:32]:
> Am Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2005 11:22 schrieb Alessio Cecchi:
> > Now i want try to install kolab 1.
>
> Please note that new installations based on Kolab 1 are not recommended.

There are two alternatives then:

1. Installing the current Kolab2 beta release

Can this be recommended for production servers?

Personally I would do it, because I think Kolab2 is at least as
stable as Kolab1. If there will be incompatible changes between the
current beta and the stable release, there will be detailed upgrade
instructions.

2. Wait for Kolab2 stable release

This can't be too far in the future, but that doesn't help you if
you need it now.

Regards,
Thomas

Email: thomas at intevation.de