Kolab2 Postfix build does not recognize NetBSD 3 (improve postfix.patch)

Raphael Langerhorst raphael.langerhorst at kdemail.net
Sat Dec 31 15:44:53 CET 2005

Hi,

The postfix.patch for Kolab2 Postfix src.rpm already contains OS
identification for FreeBSD up to version 7, but for NetBSD only up to
version 2.

I'm currently setting up Kolab2 on a NetBSD 3.0 release (x86), but postfix
does not want to compile because it doesn't recognize the OS.

Please further improve the postfix.patch to recognize NetBSD 3 and NetBSD 4
(the latter is currently in development).

These two files need to be further modified:
makedefs
src/util/sys_defs.h

This applies for Kolab 2.0.1 and 2.1 snapshot as of 20051215.

Please also send me an updated src.rpm for Kolab 2.0.1 so I can further build
and test Kolab2 on NetBSD 3.

PS: I don't know about OpenBSD or the others.

Thank you!
--
Raphael Langerhorst
http://raphael.g-system.at/blog