AW: ADD: Solaris 8 Sparc Kolab2 gmp compile error

Dieter Kluenter dieter at dkluenter.de
Thu Aug 25 08:50:35 CEST 2005

"ComCept Net GmbH Soliva" <soliva at comcept.ch> writes:

> Hi
>
> I had a look at the site and if I understood all correct I have to generate
> a file in the home dir from kolab with the name ".rpmmacros" . In this file
> it could be defined some cflags based for a package or global. To be on the
> secure site I defined in a global way as following:
>
>  vi /kolab/.rpmmarcos
>
>  %l_cflags -Wa,-xarch=v8
>  %l_cc /opt/sfw/gcc
>  %l_cxx /opt/sfw/gcc
>  %l_cxxflags -xarch=v8
>
>  chmod 644 /kolab/.rpmmarcos
>  chown kolab:kolab /kolab/.rpmmarcos
>
> Actually I do not understand why but I can write in different ways the
> entrys but it has absolutly no impact of the way the source would be
> configured. Did I misunderstood something?

I don't know wether you made the same typo I made, (rpmmarcos instead
of rpmmacros) if not, you should probably rename the file.
At least I can tell that entries in /kolab/.rpmmacros were honored
when I created a 32 bit version on my amd64 workstation.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung
http://www.dkluenter.de