[Solved] Kolab 2 installation on Fedora 4

john at sirprimus.com john at sirprimus.com
Tue Aug 23 19:22:22 CEST 2005

Sounds like this could potentially cause problems with other Fedora
applications
that were/or require the 4.0 version for compilation.  Please correct
me if I am
wrong in that.

This solution also seems to violate the Philosophy behind using the openpkg
system to begin with.  Perhapse Kolab could ship with a version of
openpkg that
does compile on GCC 4.0.

Nevertheless, great job getting to the root of this problem.

John