Whats the best way to cleanup Imap mail folders

John Dempsey johnd at quaketech.com
Wed Aug 17 17:28:03 CEST 2005

Hi all, This may be as simple as just deleteing the files and folders,
but I wanted to make sure I didnt mess something
up doing that.

We are using Kolab in POP mode for email, so that users manage their
mail on their individual machines and I don't need to deal with it on
the server.  A few users enabled "Email delivery" in their user settings
and it was saving messages on the server and in one case filled up his
quota.  He should be downloading everything and removing it from the
server instead.  Whats the best way to remove the messages from the
server without harming anything?

Thanks
JD