Free/Busy with OL03 and toltec 2.0

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Thu Aug 11 17:22:01 CEST 2005

Hi,

You must either install the kolab server root certificate on the Windows
machines or enable normal HTTP retrieval of the free busy information from
the Kolab server. Should you enable HTTP I would suggest that you disable
the authentication requirement for free busy as all the passwords would be
transmitted in the clear.

Best regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC