Is there a workaround to have forwarding and Vacation reply on at the same time?

John Dempsey johnd at quaketech.com
Fri Aug 5 20:18:39 CEST 2005

Hi all:
I asked this before, and just got the reply that you could only have one
or the other.  I have a user who wants to
forward his email to Yahoo, while on vacation and have the vacation
reply on as well.
As a sales rep with a new manager, he needs to stay "in the loop" while
on vacation, but doesnt want to bring
his laptop with him to access the mail server directly.

I also have another user who wants to be able to forward msgs to Yahoo
and his blackberry at the same time also.

I know its not possible through the GUI, but is there a way I can do it
as administrator?

It can't be that difficult can it?

Thanks
JD