how to debug sieve

Dieter Kluenter dieter at dkluenter.de
Sat Apr 30 14:35:10 CEST 2005

Hi,
I hav e created a sieve script[1], injected and activated ist, using
xemacs and gnus-sieve, the script is activated, that is the symlink
default.bc is set to myscript.bc, I can login with sivtest and
sieveshell, but still incoming mail ist not filed into my
subfolders. Sieve is not logging anything, how can I debug sieve to
see what is going wrong?
By the way, I tested both delimiter versions with no avail.

-Dieter

Footnotes:
[1]

,----[ mysieve.siv ]