Strange kolab Wiki home page

Hamish lists at subvs.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 14:51:33 CEST 2005

On Friday 22 April 2005 10:59, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> On Friday, 22. April 2005 11:54, Alessio Cecchi wrote:
> > What is happen on wiki home page?!
>
> Spam :(  Wikispamming is used as a form of google bombing: Place as much
> Links on the wiki as possible and wait for google to reindex the wiki....
>

> Somebody with admin functions please delete user "Psih", although I doubt
> that's going to help. It seems that nothing else has been spammed, though
>
> Cheers,
>   Daniel

This is a daily struggle! unfortunately, the wiki had to be closed to
anonymous users because of spam, now they are even signing up for it! If
anyone has anti-spam ideas please feel free to send them - i was thinking
about an invite only write list, but this makes it slower and more difficult
to add ideas, which i think is counter productive for this type of thing.
Cheers,