Kolab and hylafax for fax server [SOLVED]

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Apr 22 05:53:00 CEST 2005

Am Donnerstag, 21. April 2005 11:52 schrieb Alessio Cecchi:

Hi,

> chmod 644 /kolab/etc/postfix/main.cf and now hylafax works fine with > kolab
or add uucp user to kolab-r group.

I am wondering if we should change the permissions of main.cf to 644 in
general?

Basically the nobody password is not really required to be protected imho.

What do you think?

Yours,
-- martin

-- "I am committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the
President next year." -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc. e r f r a
k o n - Stuttgart, Germany Erlewein, Frank, Konold & Partner - Beratende
Ingenieure und Physiker