Import of Contacts

Alex Chejlyk alex at swiftnetcomputers.biz
Tue Apr 19 20:41:30 CEST 2005

TB can import text files, click on addressbook, tools, import, select
text  file.

I'm not sure I understand the question of attributes that you asked.

The Synckolab extension may address the question you have about mobile
number/remarks etc.
http://www.gargan.org/extensions/synckolab.html

Cheers,

Alex