kolab2 and horde problem

Markus Feilner lists at feilner-it.net
Tue Apr 19 13:56:32 CEST 2005

Hello List,
first sorry for cross-posting, but this is essential for using kolab in
business context.
;-)
Is anybody currently working on the problem that kolab2 and horde don't work
together ? It's the SQL problem...
Is there no real web client (user) frontend beside the administrator gui?
What do you recommend - webmailer like squirrelmail?
Horde seems to me much better, being probably one o the most flexible webGUIs
I've ever seen...
How can I contribute - I'm no Programmer.
--
Bitte beachten Sie unsere neuen Adressdaten! Vielen Dank.

--