Kolab2 and SuSE 9.2

Henning Burow Henning.ght at gmx.de
Fri Apr 15 17:27:16 CEST 2005

Hi,

now i made a fresh new install as its described in that tutorial.
Nonetheless the problem remains. I've also tried "lsof  | grep http",
which shows that apache is only listening on http, but not on https.
I've also tried it under SuSE 9.1, same problem there. Are there anymore
suggestions?

Thanks,
Henning