Send Mail with Kolab

Oliver Wiemer o.wiemer at audiovisuellemedien.de
Fri Apr 15 16:33:33 CEST 2005

Hello Hans,

if you have an pop3 account by an ISP you must fetch mails an then you can
delifer mail via SMTP.
So, first you insert into /kolab/etc/postfix/main.cf
relayhost = your smtp host from ISP
defer_transports = smtp

if you use fetchmail from a script like this
fetchmail -a -f /etc/fetchmailrc
at the end of the script you must flush postfix to delifer mails
/kolab/sbin/postfix flush

By Olli

--
Oliver Wiemer