proko2

Stefan stefan at organet.com
Thu Sep 30 14:43:55 CEST 2004

Am Donnerstag, 30. September 2004 11:42 schrieb Bernhard Herzog:
> stefan at organet.com writes:
> > Who is resonsable for updating the anonymous CVS?
> > CVS from today (15 min. ago) doesn't compile, too!! :-(((
>
> It might help if you post the exact error messages you get when the
> compilation fails.  Maybe your problem is not a (temporary) bug in the
> CVS code but something else.

It helped much more to open my eyes and install the missing readline
library :-)  Debian package system is a little bit tricky! It fooled me
during the kolab install, too.

OK! I started kontact, checked that I'm really using the proko2 binaries and
it works so far!
But what I'm looking for, is the profile support in korganizer (like in kmail)
I'm using two kolab servers (home and office) and I want to access them both
at the same time via internet-tunnel. Someone on the list tells me this is
implemented in proko2! But where and how to setup?

TIA
Stefan