migrating to and from Samsung Contact and Exchange?

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Sep 28 22:57:06 CEST 2004

Am Dienstag, 28. September 2004 20:58 schrieb Jeremy C. Reed:

Hi,

> German but I didn't read it yet. Any newer, English version?

There is some preliminary stuff in our CVS.

Basically you can use extra Tools, the Outlook Connector or IMAP to migrate
the stuff.

The strategy to be employed pretty much depends on the actual installation.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de