again freebusy

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Mon Sep 27 15:04:41 CEST 2004

On Monday 27 September 2004 14:25, Bernhard Herzog wrote:
> Matt Douhan <matt at fruitsalad.org> writes:
> > On Monday 27 September 2004 12.46, Stefan wrote:
> >> Yes indeed! It works with kolab2, too!
> >> You have to set uid = email-address, when creating your users,
> >> configure the FB-URL in korganizer AND the user specific FB-URL in
> >> each of your contacts!
> >
> > Is this really how it should work?
>
> That only the UID is allowed for fb authentication is a bug:
> https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue306
>
> The other -- that you need to specify the FB URL in each contact -- is
> also a bug in kontact, but it is fixed in the proko2_branch [1] of
> kdepim.
>
>    Bernhard
>
> [1] precise instructions for how get the proko2_branch:
> http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/doc/kde-client/cvs-instructi
>ons/checkout_proko2.sh?rev=1.20&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

As I said earlier, you only see this bug, when the domain of the email
address of a person is not completely identical with the domain of the fb
server. If you make sure that's the case, you don't have a problem. If
not, you either need proko2 branch (or just the patch in the bug
tracker), or you need to set it per contact.

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark