Installing kolad under Debian SID

Slaanesh slaanesh at no-log.org
Tue Sep 21 01:28:57 CEST 2004

If uor want to be precise, you have to launch every services that will
be used by your kolab configuration (like postfix, amavis, imapd....)
But I have still some troubles now : I can't find the contacts I have
added in the administration interface via an external client
application like kaddressbook (which is correctly configured to bind on
my kolab user account)... ;(

--
Slaanesh