Help for installation on Debian

Hervé Piedvache footcow at noos.fr
Sun Sep 19 22:43:19 CEST 2004

Hi,

I would like to install Kolab 2 on Debian SID ...

But I'm a little anxious with the installation system ... I have downloaded
all the .rpm packages from :
<http://www.erfrakon.de/projects/kolab/download/kolab-server-2.0/testing/current/SRC/>

There is no documentation or anything to help ... I suppose that I have to do
to start the installation process :

./obmtool kolab

BUT, I would like to know first what will append with my classical Debian,
and/or personnal installation ... for example Bison, bzip2, clamav etc. from
Debian, or my personnal installation from Apache ...
Does this installation system will erase my debian package ???
What will happend exactly with those RPMs?

Why there is no .deb files for Kolab installation on Debian ... ?

Any help will be welcome ! ;o)

Bill Footcow