kolab web admin page access

Fausto Zorzi - NetiX s.r.l. list_archive at netixitalia.it
Wed Sep 15 18:46:04 CEST 2004

Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 14. September 2004 12:00 schrieb Fausto Zorzi - NetiX s.r.l.:
>
> Hi,
>

>>To uninstall kolab, do I just have to remove the /kolab directory?
>

> Yes, Kolab only modifies /kolab and puts users and groups into your system.

>>also think I should do some cleanup operations with ldap, because when I
>>do the install and build from scratch it says it can write some lines.
>>
>>Can you please help me?
>

> Please post a complete log from your bootstrapping attempt.

Do I have to completely remove the previous installation of Apache?
I changed the conf of the previous Apache, so that it listens on port
81. Isn't that enough?

However I tried a new installation, stopped the previous Apache before
starting.

After stopping kolab with: /kolab/bin/openpkg rc all stop , removing the
  /kolab directory and reboot, I started the installation from the
beginning.

Even if at the beginning the Kolab Apache wasn't starting, after
stopping and starting again just Apache (/kolab/etc/rc apache stop,
/kolab/etc/rc apache start) it worked, and know I can
access https://host.domain.lan/admin correctly.

About postfix, I just had to uninstall sendmail, that was using the same
port 25.

Now I'm trying to make it work with Aethera (for Windows). Can I post
questions about Aethera and Kolab here or does a specific mailing list
for that exist?

Thank you