Success: Kolab2 on Sarge Dual-Proz!

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon Sep 13 08:19:45 CEST 2004

Am Montag, 13. September 2004 00:53 schrieb stefan at organet.com:
> Hello Matt,
>
> thanks for the tip, but IRC isn't my friend! :-)
> Can you give me the script, CVS-URL or what ever???

#!/bin/bash

# First you need a KDE_3_3_BRANCH checkout of kdepim from the KDE CVS
# Then run the following instructions, from inside kdepim:

cvs up -rproko2 -dP kresources/Makefile.am kresources/kolab
cvs up -rproko2 kioslaves/imap4
cvs up -rproko2
kmail/{kmailicalifaceimpl.cpp,kmailicalifaceimpl.h,kmailicalIface.h,kmversion.h}
cvs up -rproko2
kmail/{Makefile.am,annotationjobs.cpp,annotationjobs.h,kmfoldercachedimap.cpp,kmfoldercachedimap.h,imapaccountbase.h,imapaccountbase.cpp}
cvs up -rproko2
kmail/{kmail.kcfg,configuredialog.cpp,configuredialog_p.h,accountcombobox.cpp,accountcombobox.h}
cvs up -rproko2 wizards/{Makefile.am,kolabwizard.cpp,kmailchanges.cpp}
cvs up -rproko2 libkdepim/addresseelineedit.cpp
cvs up -rproko2 korganizer/{freebusymanager.cpp,version.h}
cvs up -rproko2 kontact/src/main.cpp

# Those are not branched anymore
cvs up -rKDE_3_3_BRANCH korganizer/{resourceview.cpp,resourceview.h}
cvs up -rKDE_3_3_BRANCH libkcal/resourcecalendar.h

The script is also available from cvs

in doc/kde-client/cvs-instructions/checkout_proko2.sh

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de