Success with Kolab snapshot on Debian "Sarge"

Bradley Alexander storm at tux.org
Mon Sep 13 02:31:59 CEST 2004

Worked fine for me on a Debian/sid on a Toshiba Tecra 8100 using 20040809-full
and upgrading to 20040813-since-20040809 and 20040817-since-20040813 at build
time. I pulled the changes up to 0908, and am considering upgrading to those
soonest. I also used the ix86-Debian3.0 binaries.

--
--Brad
Bradley M. Alexander                       |