Success: Kolab2 on Sarge Dual-Proz!

stefan at organet.com stefan at organet.com
Sat Sep 11 22:27:39 CEST 2004

Hello List!

I've promised to post "my" success-story, so here it comes:
I've compiled from source (what else?? :-)   ) on my dual Pentium-II 400Mhz
CPU in something about 6h aaaaaaaaaaaand it WORKS!!!

Web-Gui looks and works very good! Nice and easy to configure, including
smtprelay and so on! Someone on the list said: Kolab1 is a little bit crusty
in comparison to kolab2!  Full ACK

Congratulations! VERY GOOD JOB!!!

Now I've some questions: It seems that there is no possibility  to access two
calendars on two different servers at the same time! Szenario:
I'm traveling with my notebook between home and office. But There is a
crypto-tunnel between these two places and I want to access both calendars on
both servers from both places!

I think this is also a problem of kontact or korganizer. Kmail is capable to
access different accounts on different servers! But I'm missing this "profile
support" in korgnizer!

Again: I'm very happy so far!
Further questions will arise on this list ..........  :-)

bye
Stefan