Installing Kolab2 on "Sarge"

Morten Christensen mckalender at tiscali.dk
Wed Sep 8 22:08:23 CEST 2004

Stefan Lang wrote:

>Hi,
>
>forget I my mail regarding gcc and so on!
>The debian packet management fooled me a bit!
>NOW I have installed the correct compiler and preprocessor and it does its
>job!
>What do I have to do after the never ending compile task?
>/etc/init.d/kolab start   ???????
>and then configuering the system with the webfrontend??
>
>Thanks and bye
>Stefan

Hi Stefan

I have the same problems as you with compiling on Debian Sarge.

My compile ends with:

checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... /lib/cpp
configure: error: C++ preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check
see 'config.log' for more details
make: *** [all] Error 1
+ exit 2
+ exit 2
./openpkg.boot.ERROR: script returned non-null value
/tmp/obmtool.7039.tmp: line 2:
/kolab/RPM/PKG/openpkg-2.1.2-2.1.2.*-*-*.sh no such file or filedirectory
obmtool:ERROR: bootstrapping failed

Can any of your experiences help me ?

--
mvh