a few more questions

Ira Abramov lists-kolab-users at ira.abramov.org
Tue Sep 7 14:16:42 CEST 2004

sorry, but these are things I tried searching the maliing list for (no
search engine) and the forum (very little movement there it seems).

1. how do I promote a user to be a maintainer? do I have to define him a
special new user?

2. does "Email" and "Alias" field need to have explicit domains?

3. how does the manager create email forwards and vacations without
logging into the user with her password?

4. how do I get the server answer to more than a single domain? how do I
do that with a separate namespace of addresses (virtual domains) thזt
map to the main domain if needed?

I hope there are answers to all of this.

Thanks for your time,
Ira.
--
Soul pedler