Several Questions

Bradley Alexander storm at tux.org
Wed Oct 27 16:05:34 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I'm running Kolab2 as my mailserver, and have several questions.

1. Upgrades - When downloading the upgraded packages, are the upgrades pretty
much transparent? I just run the obmtool and it installs the new packages
over the old and the server just runs?

2. KDE apps - I am running KDE 3.3.0 on all of my Debian boxes. The apps have
a Groupware or Kolab tab. Are the standard Debian apps acceptable for use
with Kolab? Thus far, I have basic mail working, but the feature I really
want is the shared calendar. In Kontact. In the korganizer settings, I have
configured scheduler mails to be sent directly, under Group Automation, all
are set to "If attendee is in addressbook" and under free/busy, I have set it
to publish free/busy automatically, server url is
mailserver.domain.org/freebusy/

Yet meeting invites are apparently not getting sent. What am I missing here?

Thanks

--
--Brad
Bradley M. Alexander                       |