Shared contacts and calendar with kolab+aethera

Darkalia darkalia at free.fr
Mon Oct 25 22:51:47 CEST 2004

Martin Konold a écrit :

>Am Montag, 25. Oktober 2004 21:37 schrieb Darkalia:
>
>Hi,
>

>>I'm trying to setup a shared calendar and contacts solution on a debian
>>

>>Did I do something wrong?
>>

>Support for shared calendars and shared contacts is beeing address with Kolab2
>not Kolab1.

Ok.
So it is more strange :)
I asked to someone on #kolab channel on irc.freenode.org and he told me
the opposite, but I installed kolab2 first.
And I was neither able to send mail nor shared anything...
I will reinstall kolab2 tomorrow, and get some log for better explanations.

Thanks a lot for your response.

Regards.

--
Darkalia