And again Free/Busy-Lists

Stefan stefan at organet.com
Mon Oct 18 14:51:54 CEST 2004

Hello List,

I've upgraded to proko2 (CVS from today) and kolab2 latest version at
"fruitsalad"!
Could someone provide me with the correct upload- and download-URL for getting
my FB-Lists working again!
While uploading my FB-infos to the server, I'm getting an error message that
told me:
webdavs://user%40domain.tld@$mykolabserver/freebusy/user%40domain.tld.ifb was
not accessable!

Hey guys! I don't want to blame someone, but:
My users don't have addresses like user at FQHN.domain.tld !!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have discussed this topic so often!

(German) SEUFZ........  so what do I have to configure how and where, so that
FB-lists are working again! ......with my real mail-addresses and real user
accounts!

TIA
Stefan