Some kind of Kolab-Howto

suffocator at gmx.de suffocator at gmx.de
Fri Oct 15 13:25:33 CEST 2004

Hi list,

I wrote a documentation about Kolab, containing some kind of howtos
(HA, backup/restore, clients, known problems etc.).
The doc is available on
http://suffocation.ath.cx/kolab/diplomaster/diplomaster.html .
The goal is to consider which parts might be worth translated to English
and maybe put these parts as some kind of howto in the Kolab Howto-section
http://kolab.org/howtos.html . The pdf is available on

ftp://ftp.kolab.org/kolab/contrib/diplom_thetis_stoermer/OSS_Groupware_Kolab.pdf

Please report which parts are interesting to have them available in English,
but don't expect me to translate the whole thing ;)

Greetz,

Magnus

--
support our band!!!
visit http://www.humanbastard.de

support the search for extraterrestrial intelligence!
visit http://setiathome.berkeley.edu

+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl