slapd doesn't start

Stefan stefan at organet.com
Fri Oct 15 13:09:18 CEST 2004

Hello List,

Yesterday I upgraded my kolab instance with the latest version available on
"fruitsalad".
In this version slapd doesn't start - slurpd is running!
When I start it by hand with:
/kolab/libexec/openldap/slapd -h ldap:// ldaps://
it returns:

line 339: AttributeType not found: "calFBURL

Any hints?
Do I have to add this attribute "manually" to each account?
I'm preety sure, I haven't seen this attribute in my old installation.
IIRC slapd exists immediately with the first schema violation; are there
further attributes which have changed or appeared for the first time.

TIA
Stefan