working withe imap from xp

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Oct 15 11:40:45 CEST 2004

On Thursday 14 October 2004 09:49, nimrod cohen wrote:
> i install kolab-1.0.14-20031126 on redhat 9
> my workstation is xp with outlook 2002 ...
> connecting with pop work's ok ..but trying to connect with imap ..seem
> to be
> very slow and some times dose not connect ...
> (I'm working with Toltec connector )

Two hints:
	1. Make sure you are not using the Outlook IMAP incoming,
	but only the Toltec synchronisation
        2. We have a known issue with many servers that
       will let the Toltec sync be blocked until a 45 second timeout.
      https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue442
      (any help is appreciated on kolab-devel to hunt that problem down.)