ldap Extensions

Marc Schumann elmanso at fam-schumann.de
Wed Oct 6 19:12:19 CEST 2004

Hallo at all!

I use Proko 2 with ldap extensions ( Schema and it's attributes) to store my
User Account data additional to Kolabs original Userdata for login. That
ist't really much work, but if a user is logging into it's Kolab Userspace,
for example to chanhe it's password, Kolab overwrites not only the neccesary
attributes, it deletes all extensions.

Is there a possibility to tell kolab scripts not to deletes my ext.'s ?

Another way for me would be, writing a script, to add these attributes each
time, but this isn't a really smooth act.

Probably someone can help me?