How-to make running Kaddress book ?

Hervé Piedvache herve at elma.fr
Tue Oct 5 11:45:56 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have finaly make running kolab server on a dedicated server ...

I'm on Debian unstable (client and server side)

Now I don't understand how to make running Kaddress book to share my addresses
with other users ?
I add a user in the Kolab server address book ... but I'm the only one who can
see it ... and after a restart of kaddress book I have loose my kolab
contacts !?

In same time .. I have tried to add appointment in KOrganiser ... and when I
save the "rendez-vous" I choose Kolab Server and each time I have a message
saying "Impossible to save" and nothing more ... any idea ?

Thanks per advance for help !

Hervé Piedvache

Elma Ingénierie Informatique
6 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré