kolab2 - Importing from other address books

alex alex at swiftnetcomputers.biz
Fri Oct 1 01:17:24 CEST 2004

I've installed Kolab2 (from source) on a MDK10 system. The scripts all
worked flawlessly, again I must commend the kolab team on a job well done!
I have about 300 contacts I'd like to import into kolab2 - currently the
contacts are in outlook 2000 and/or Thunderbird.
Has anyone done this yet? I read somewhere that the outlook schema will
be adapted since it is the defact 'standard', is that finalised? Are
there any import tools? Shall I try slapadd?

Any suggestions?

Thanx,

Alex

--
If you have any questions, please call me at (941) 423-3076.

Thank you,

Alex Chejlyk
SwiftNet Computer Systems, Inc.
http://www.swiftnetcomputers.biz

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.