squirrelmail authentication

lucas at swiftkenya.com lucas at swiftkenya.com
Mon Nov 29 14:27:27 CET 2004

i had already run the script and configured and here are my imap server settings
Imap Server: localhost
Imap port:143
Authentication Type: login
Secure Imap : N (changed to both yes and no but no change)
Server Software: Cyrus

Could the problem be caused by apache running in a different user group as i
have two apache servers running on the same machine but on different ports.

i need help

lucas.